Bennett Day Camp At Home [Summer 2020]
This summer, Bennett Day Camp will empower children ages 3-15 to explore, play, and foster their sense of adventure at home.
For each week of camp, families will receive an all-inclusive Camper Box with materials, projects, and traditional summer camp activities. Campers will have the opportunity to socialize with their fellow campers in small group activities and receive guided instruction on camp projects. In addition, campers will have hours of access to our counselor-staffed helpline.
Check out the Summer 2020 Bennett Day Camp Guide and select the camp that most aligns with your camper’s interests. All virtual, on-screen elements are optional, giving families the ability to opt for ‘screen-less’ summer camp. For younger campers (ages 3-4), consider our Junior Camper Box that will include age-appropriate materials and inspiration for summer fun! Register for camp.
- STEM Tales
- All About Animals
- Rockets & Drones
- Songwriter Workshop
- Codemoji (Coding & Robots)
- Bennett Art - Painting & Drawing...
Summer 2020 Camp Pricing:
|Junior Camper Box||$100|
|Sibling Discount||10% off|
Summer 2020 Sample Camp Schedule:
9:00 am: Morning Meeting
- Connect with your camp friends virtually for a quick group morning stretch; set your intentions for the day and tell your favorite joke to your camp friends OR Enjoy breakfast with your family and check out your camp guide to see what fun activity options you have for the day
10:00 - 10:30 am & 10:30 - 11:00 am: Live Guided Instruction
Brainstorm with your fellow campers as you design your dream home, learn about portraits, or build a lava lamp OR Head into the backyard to fill up the water balloons from your Camper Box.
11:00 - 12:00 pm: Independent Play
Design, Create, & Play! Use this time to step away from the screen and finish your projects from the morning or start a new one.
12:00 - 1:00 pm: Social Lunch
- Social Lunch and Closing Circle! Join us while you have lunch and connect with your fellow campers. Use this time to peer review what we've worked on all morning OR Enjoy lunch with your family. This is the perfect opportunity for students and parents to share what they have been working on that morning.
1:00 - 6:00 pm: Live Counselor Helpline
- We are here to help! If at any point during the afternoon your camper needs help with a project or just a friend to chat with while they work, they can call in to our counselor-staffed helpline.