We look forward to connecting with you!
This event will be most valuable for families interested in grades 5-12 and is also open to parents of younger students looking ahead to middle school and high school. Parents/guardians and students applying to Upper School (grades 9-12) are both encouraged to join. If you are interested in PreK-4th grade, register for an Open House (PreK-4).
Upcoming Open Houses:
- [Virtual] Wednesday, November 3 from 5:30 - 7:00 pm (CT)
- [In-Person] Sunday, November 14 from 10:00 - 11:30 am (CT)
- [In-Person] Saturday, December 4 from 1:30 - 3:00 pm (CT)
During our Open House, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Hear about our progressive, project-based approach directly from our Director of Upper School, Martin Moran
- Learn more about the admissions process
- Listen to members of our community share their Bennett Day experience
- Ask questions during a live Q&A
- Explore Bennett's campus
COVID-19 Entry Policy:
All adults entering campus will be required to show proof of vaccination OR negative COVID-19 test results. A physical or digital copy of your vaccination card will be accepted. Negative COVID-19 test results must be obtained within 72 hours of your visit to Bennett. Masks are required for ages 2+.