We look forward to connecting with you!
This event will be most valuable for families interested in PreK through grade 4. If you are interested in grades 5-12, register for an Open House (5-12).
Upcoming Open Houses:
- Virtual: Friday, October 29 from 1:30 - 2:30 pm (CT)
- In-Person: Tuesday, November 16 from 9:00 - 10:30 am (CT)
- In-Person: Tuesday, November 30 from 9:00 - 10:30 am (CT)
During our Open House, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Hear from leadership about our progressive, Reggio Emilia-inspired approach to education
- See real examples of how project-based learning comes to life at Bennett Day
- Learn more about our admissions process
- Listen to a parent share their Bennett experience
- Ask questions during a live Q&A
- Take a tour of Bennett's campus
COVID-19 Entry Policy:
All adults entering campus will be required to show proof of vaccination OR negative COVID-19 test results. A physical or digital copy of your vaccination card will be accepted. Negative COVID-19 test results must be obtained within 72 hours of your visit to Bennett. Masks are required for ages 2+.