We are currently seeking an Assistant Director of Enrollment and Marketing to support a rapidly growing school. The Assistant Director will be a data-driven, self-starter who can identify, analyze, and help implement outreach efforts to prospective students and families, feeder schools, community and professional groups and partners in Chicago. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing and Community Development.
You will assist in building relationships on behalf of Bennett Day School that strengthen the targeted applicant pool leading to the potential enrollment of qualified students (grades PK-12th).
The Assistant Director is to be an outstanding ambassador on behalf of Bennett Day School. This position will be responsible for identifying and developing new relationships in the community and identifying new prospective families for our admissions funnel.
- Work with the team to create and implement an Outreach and Recruitment Plan outlining clear, data-driven strategies for lead generation for prospective new students
- Be an outstanding and productive member of our Enrollment Team as you help us all achieve our lofty, shared departmental and school goals for enrollment
- Manage the recruitment calendar and steward inquiries from new lead generation
- Maintain tracking, project management, and benchmarking on outreach/recruitment; Spreadsheets are familiar to you and you have a knack for attention to the details
- Assist with content creation, email marketing, social media, blog, photography, and video
- Assist the Enrollment Team on various touch points throughout the prospective parent experience and journey
- Assist with the development of targeted publications and admissions collateral
- Eloquently communicate school mission and vision to prospective families at speaking engagements, school fairs, and other special events. These will be seasonal, but they do often occur on nights and weekends (particularly in the Fall).
- Perform other related duties as assigned. Be comfortable with a fast-paced, changing work environment. All employees offer reasonable support to all phases of school life and share responsibility for the general welfare of the Bennett Day School community and its stakeholders.
Candidates should have experience in sales, marketing, or business development. We are looking for what you’ve achieved and how you’ll apply it versus your number of years of experience. The successful candidate for this position will have a bachelor’s or master’s degree. Strong candidates are team-oriented and exhibit curiosity, entrepreneurship, and analytical thinking. Equally important is a history of being organized, deft at project management and an excellent communicator. You must come with the ability to balance responsibilities as you meet and exceed your deadlines and goals. This person must be detail-oriented enough to manage a robust recruitment calendar all while being incredibly friendly, lending an empathetic ear to families in the school search process.
The right candidate will be a digital and social expert. The right candidate has Hubspot or similar customer relationship software knowledge. The right candidate must write and edit impeccably. Experience in K12 education, ed tech, or a related field is beneficial.
***Bennett Day School is an equal opportunity employer***